Sunday, January 29, 2017

Friday 1/27/17

Sorry I forgot to post this on Friday! I left early because of a sick child at home and got caught u pin caring for him and forgot to post this!
Periods 3, 4:

  • In class I collected your grades and your reflections on those grades--if you were out please see me for the writing prompt.
  • I also collected Status of the class and post its
  • We then discussed the short story and ended with a pretty good discussion of "Who's fault is it that Rachel'sbirthdayy is ruined?". If you were out on Friday be sure to consider that question as you will do some writing in class on Monday around that idea.
Periods 7,8
You read for 10 minutes, I will collect your post its and status of the class on Monday
Discussion of the story then ensued. Like the morning class, it ended with consideration of whose fault it was that the birthday was ruined. You too will have to write around this idea on Monday so look the story over with this question in mind, being sure to consider HOW Cisneros leads you to believe your answer.