Monday, September 21, 2015

Monday 9/21

Today students turned in the first of many reading logs.  I handed many back today after looking at them and determining that students would not get full credit because not all items were complete. I wanted students to understand my weekly expectations, therefore, I gave them all opportunity to fill in missing data and to ask questions if they were confused. I am hopeful next week's logs will be more complete. We then filled out the new week 9/21-9/28 and read for 10 minutes.
We next discussed advertising and its purpose and touched on why/how it works.  We noticed it surrounds us daily and agreed it might be fun/critical to take a closer look at it.

HW: Read and log time on the log for the week of 9/21-9/28. !50 minutes due on Monday.

If you were absent please be sure to turn your completed log in when you return.