Monday, April 15, 2013

4/15

Welcome back after the unexpected 3 day weekend.  I hope we can say goodbye to the snow for good!  Today in class we read, talked about vocab, transitions and the necessity to read with focus and to be willing to read again.  I let students know where they needed be for testing,--A-Kerley will be in my room, Kroes through Wylie will be in Mr. Clark's room.  90 minutes is a long time to sit for 3 days straight so be sure you have eaten a good breakfast so you can be ready to focus and do the best you can on this test.  You may bring water bottles.  If you finish early you may read quietly but are not permitted to work on anything else.  Please leave all electronic devices at home or in your lockers; they will not be allowed in the test rooms.

I collected logs from 4/8-4/15 and handed out new logs 4/15-4/22.  I also collected any extra credit assignments.

HW: Relax and read.