Friday, April 4, 2014

Friday 4/4

Please click here to answer survey.
Now I will share a link with you. Once you have it, create a folder called Digital Resources. This folder has to be in your drive.  Move the document with the link into the folder you created.

Open a document that you and your partner will collaborate on. (One person creates one, shares it with the partner and with me and Mrs. Allen). NO TALKING ALLOWED.  All gamil addresses will be projected.

Look through those operators, then complete the following tasks. 
Record your answers on the shared document--in order to get full credit all members of the group must share in the recording of the answers.

Find:
1.  I am in need of an article I read but did not print out.  I did, fortunately write down the title will you please try to find it for me? Use one of the modifiers from the wksht.  The title is, "Montana Soccer Mom Moment" I feel like it probably was in a newspaper.  When you find it, paste the link onto your shared document please. Indicate which modifier you used.

2 I know I read an article on NPR about Cairos' securuty beiung tested for a world cup match. Can you find it for me? Paste the link to this information on that shared doc.  Indicate which modifier you used.

3.  I need to find a pdf of the short story "The Monsters are Due on Maple Street". Would please paste the link onto the shared document?  Indicate which modifier you used.


4. Records show Iron Jacket had only one granddaughter. What was her name?  Note how you break this down in order to find the answer.  Paste teh answer on the shared document.


Now go to the class blog and answer the questions there (look for the links at the top of this blog--your password is your powerschool login)