Tuesday, October 9, 2012

10/5

I was out today, Mr. Fletcher was in for me and students were instructed tot complete the following.  If you were absent please complete this and turn it in.

NAME__________________________________
Friday 10/5/12

Directions:  Please complete numbers 1-3 then read your IR book until the instructor signals it is time to return to this packet (approximately 30 minutes).  Then complete the remainder of the questions.

1.     What is the title of the book you are currently reading?

Who wrote it?



2.     What page are you on RIGHT NOW? __________
3.     Please tell what is happening right now in your book.  One to two sentences will be enough. For example:  In the book I am currently reading, Auggie is going with his class to an overnight and has just packed his bags.  I am thinking he may run into trouble because he has packed his teddy bear and I think kids will find it and make fun of him.








4.     Now that you have read for about 30 minutes, what page are you on?______________
5.     Complete a longwrite based off one of your post-its on this paper.
10/5/12
Book Title___________________
Longwrite

Pg____

My post it says,”