Wednesday, September 13, 2017

Wednesday 9/13

While you are logging into your chrome books, I will look at and grade your "To Read" section of your RN.
Please navigate to gmail and craft a proper email to me that look similar to the one below:

Hi Ms. Carlisto,
I am sending you this email to let you know I have chosen Lilac Girls by Martha Hall Kelly as my first book this year. I chose it because a friend told me I would love it. It is about WWII and I tend to like those books so I think I will like it, but I am worried that it might be sad. I am not sure I am in the mood for a sad book but Jenny assures me I will love the characters so I am going to give it a try!
Thanks,
Angie

When you have sent the email, you will then start reading. I will set the timer for 10 minutes and you will fill out the orange status of the class worksheet and TURN IT IN--I keep these in the classroom.

Lastly, we will organize our drives and reader's notebooks.

HW: Read 20 minutes